Alexstrasza Hardware Upgrade

Started by Caedryne, September 17, 2006, 01:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What did you do when the server was down ?

Don't know or care
1 (10%)
Started an Alliance character on another server
3 (30%)
Played a different game
2 (20%)
Read a book
2 (20%)
Decided to find out what your wife, parent's, kid's names are
2 (20%)
Bayed at the planet Saturn
0 (0%)
Don't know or care
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Caedryne

magnetite

I poked around my warrior for a day just fooling around. Watched some DVDs. That sort of thing.

Tolwen

I think i watched a whole seasons of friends, not sure ;D

capnpop

lvl....8 human priest on another server....named him something blizz didn't like, renamed him the next day...

Caedryne

Shadowwolf

Coded the roster update feature into the forum and edited WoW video footage (20gb of AQ Gate Event)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Caedryne

Quote from: capnpop on September 17, 2006, 09:27:31 PM
lvl....8 human priest on another server....named him something blizz didn't like, renamed him the next day...

rofl ;D

un4

Played Desi for an hour and worked.  I lose.  ::)
un4

Gailzee

Started a NE hunter and got it to lvl 18, 19 now. Will get it to 20 then lay it aside until the next time its needed, hehe

Tyban

I want to say I read a book but who am I kidding.

I made a horde rogue on Tanaris to check out Undercity.

I also leveled my warrior on Tich, but I really went there to talk with my real life (and yes I do have a life outside WoW) friends.  :P

Tolwen

Jandris

Boring person that I am I actually did read a book. Thought about starting an alt, then decided that I play to much as is.

Kothnok

I'd already planned a dinner with a friend I hadn't seen in months that night so we could catch up. 
So the downtime was no biggie for me. =)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Luise

I check out the WOW website to see what goodies I can get when I am exalted in AV,etc.- but it doesn't seem to be working anymore ???
Sad thing is - I am now exalted but can't use the stuff till lvl 60 and I'm only 59. Getting impatient. :D

I also read all (ok- some of) the stuff on the guild website- love reading the chat in the forums. I'm surprised that this wasn't a choice in the poll.

I also plan to have an early night- to catch up on all the sleep I've lost playing WOW the rest of the week. ;)

Finally, the kids get a longer bedtime story on Tuesday nights.