Gone

Started by Lyte, September 29, 2006, 03:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyte

Just heads up to everyone that Dharq and I won't be on the game tonight.  Probably not until Tomorrow afternoon or evening.  We are unhooking the computers and tv's and taking them over to the new house tonight since the cable/internet guy is supposed to be there first thing in the morning and needs the stuff over there.

So we'll be gone for a little while and that's the reason why. :)

Arcdelad

good luck with your move :)

Kaidelina

Exciting!

Good luck and have fun in your new house.

Jandris

A new house - very exciting - hope your moving goes smoothly.

un4

We'll miss you.  Good luck on the move! :)
un4

Genoism

good luck on the move guys!

Krieg

Grats on the new place.... my condolences on the actual moving... I truly hate moving lol

Funny too considering how often i have moved and currently slated to move late October :p

genny

Congrats on the house! - and good luck with the move (computer first thing to unpack?)  I try to make it the last so I get other stuff unpacked. :)  Especially since you'll need nice comfy beds to fall asleep on after a hard days work!

Lyte

Ok we just got back online last night.  Didn't expect it to take so long, sorry.  I'll try to get on the game a little tonight.

Tolwen

Krieg

:Vampire: welcome back..... Muwahahahaha......

:P sorry .... couldn't resist

Lyte

lol thanks guys.  Those icons are pretty cute.  You guys sure seem to be enjoying them :)

Genoism

lol your sorry for it taking longer then u expected....thats not something to be sorry for :p
glad to see you moved finally

un4

Welcome back :)  The new  :hauntedhouse: is perfect, I hope?
un4