Karazhan Warrior Gear

Started by Gutboy, December 11, 2007, 11:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutboy

If you're a good little warrior, maybe Greatfather Winter will help you with that loot roll...  :santa_smiley:

Trash

[item]Boots of Elusion[/item]   [item]Band of Impenetrable Defenses[/item]

Attumen

[item]Fiery Warhorse's Reins[/item]  ]:D   [item]Steelhawk Crossbow[/item]   [item]Vambraces of Courage[/item]   
[item]Worgen Claw Necklace[/item]

Moroes

[item]Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable[/item]   [item]Emerald Ripper[/item]   [item]Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch[/item]   
[item]Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings[/item]

Maiden

[item]Barbed Choker of Discipline[/item]   [item]Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden[/item]

Opera

[item]Big Bad Wolf's Paw[/item]   [item]Blade of the Unrequited[/item]   [item]Despair[/item]   [item]Eternium Greathelm[/item]
[item]Romulo's Poison Vial[/item]   [item]Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle[/item]

Curator

[item]Garona's Signet Ring[/item]   [item]Gloves of the Fallen Defender[/item] (T4)   [item]Wrynn Dynasty Greaves[/item]

Shade

[item]Drape of the Dark Reavers[/item]   [item]Saberclaw Talisman[/item]   [item]Shermanar Great-Ring[/item]

Chess

[item]Battlescar Boots[/item]   [item]King's Defender[/item]   [item]Mithril Chain of Heroism[/item]

Illhoof

[item]Fool's Bane[/item]   [item]Gilded Thorium Cloak[/item]   [item]Xavian Stiletto[/item]

Netherspite

[item]Mantle of Abrahmis[/item]   [item]Mithril Band of the Unscarred[/item]   [item]Spiteblade[/item]

Prince

[item]The Decapitator[/item]   [item]Farstrider Wildercloak[/item]   [item]Gorehowl[/item]   [item]Helm of the Fallen Defender[/item] (T4)
[item]Malchazeen[/item]   [item]Ring of a Thousand Marks[/item]   [item]Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix[/item]

Nightbane

[item]Ironstriders of Urgency[/item]   [item]Panzar'Thar Breastplate[/item]   [item]Shield of Impenetrable Darkness[/item]

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Buzan

Legacy is a hunter's weapon if I ever saw one hehe :).

Gutboy

Yeah, forgot about the mp5; took it out. Anything here that isn't tank gear will of course be of interest to other DPS classes. (And considering how many hunters we have, I don't think Prince's bow or the BBW rifle will ever make it to open roll!  :D)

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Buzan

Too true GB hehe :).

Forgot to say very nice Khara guide for warrior tank/dps gear.