Pointless image is...

Started by capnpop, February 16, 2008, 12:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Air

Epic!

Luigi always ruins Mario's fun  :-[
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Shadowwolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t5yOfPHTm0

This one is for Arc. This played on the big projection screen at Defcon a few years ago and it was funny because I got to see almost 3000 people just stop and stare being mostly guys were attendees =) Everything just stopped when this video came up in the rotation. They would just throw up random videos throughout the 3 day convention in the large conference hall that the Capture the Flag contest was taking place.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Tolwen

lol, I think I have that video somewhere in my hard...

capnpop

l337

Nasanna

Yes, it's a wedding cake. Check out the detail... the Rainbow Road racetrack with the banana peels on it, the piranha plants, the mushrooms, the coin boxes...

fiere redfern

QuoteShadow's vid

I don't even want to think about what my TD would say if I showed up to the shop in that get-up.   :One_eye_ghost: Though makes you wonder... there were no foot-shots in the clip - were they wearing proper closed-toes shoes while using those tools?

Shadowwolf

Theres one or 2 shots i think at the start, I thought I saw workboots, tho not properly laced and oversized mens. Shes also using the drill in the wrong direction at the start too, its in reverse. Tho im pretty sure every guy failed to pick up on that.

I also doubt anyone would complain if you showed up to work like that provided you work in a mostly male dominated industry like me. =P

JohnnieRat

There were workboots and a drill in that video? But honestly, who doesn't dress like that to do some housework? I remember when last time I changed the oil, had to wear some fishnets and a flannel tie off man-sier.

Similar yet different somehow... for those more into band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuLjTlSNbGg

Arcdelad

i didnt see that video until now shadow....LOL...that is so absurd lolol

but for the record those are not the type of girls i am into hehehe

Arcdelad

capnpop

Vengeance