Pointless image is...

Started by capnpop, February 16, 2008, 12:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiere redfern

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty..."

Docsamson

If you ever "played" eve, you know that this is the truth.

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

capnpop

no...just...what are they teaching these idiots now?

i...

i want to stab him...

i can't explain it

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXmv8quf_xM[/youtube]

LostWander

Air

Quote from: capnpop on February 02, 2010, 10:28:47 AM

i...

i want to stab him...

i can't explain it

The first ip in the tracert is his/was ip address for his home switch/router.  Oh, and he's from El Paso, Texas. GG

[attachthumb=#]
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Artrubian

You know all those times Shadows threating to kill kittens when things dont go...well...smooth....well she warned you

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uilt0kyKROI[/youtube]

Avelandra

Quote from: capnpop on February 02, 2010, 10:28:47 AM

i...

i want to stab him...

i can't explain it

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXmv8quf_xM[/youtube]

Um....As a fellow learned IT person, I will also sign the petition to have his IP banned from the internet. I know its not possible, but at least can we try, just try.

I feel dumber after watching that video.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

fiere redfern

I heard "trace arr tee" and turned it off. WTB ability to stab people through the internet.

Shadowwolf

What self respecting hacker uses Windows to do anything security related? Oh thats right, the fake ones do.

Quote"If anyone's familiar with cmd they'll know this."

/choke, congratulations kid, you found the DOS Emulator in WinXP. At least have the decency to reload the OS to remove the factory defaults Mr HP_Owner.

On a serious note on this tho...this is what happens when you remove legitimate computer courses from High Schools, Middle Schools, etc. Budget cutbacks on schools force the let go of legit computer professionals who used to teach the classes and they are instead replaced by Gym Teachers, the Lunch Lady, or someone who the basic requirement to head the class is "Can you power it on?" Its sad because I saw this started as I left my school years and over the last 10-20 its just digressed so bad where unless the kids take initiative on their own, they dont learn a damn thing. I saw it when I had to go through the computer courses for the Marine Corps too, I had to teach my class because the civilian instructor felt it more important to get in his games of Solitaire =/
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Zario

/facepalm  that kid was just pretending to be 1337 to get in some girls pants at his middle school.

Raif

capnpop

NSFW language...

but entertaining...

LINKY!!!  (full link is long, used shrinker, hooray)

Link 2

Haderach

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands