Feed my laziness!!!

Started by Arcdelad, April 16, 2007, 06:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

While I definitely try to be relentless in wow-battle, I will candidly admit that I am pretty lazy when in comes to travel in WOW. One of the saving graces of being a druid to me is the moonglade teleport spell, which means that if I am more than one stop away from shattrath i am going to go to moonglade becuase im too lazy to wait out the extra stop on the way to kara to port to one of the major old world cities...and pre-bc, I would always have my hearth in the eastern continent so i would have a heath on each continent (moonglade being my hearth spot in kalimdor)...gobby zeppelins? TAKE FOREVER..hate em....

SO...getting to karazhan is a pain...granted not as bad as COT, but a pain nonetheless. So...when I sniffed out this bad boy, my heart jumped for joy: [wowitem]Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian[/wowitem]. With this awesome item, any one of us can teleport the whole group to the front door of karazhan, saving all the old world travel hassle!!!**

**It only take the killing and just plain getting to of two of the games hardest and most elite bosses, thats it. Just simply kill the end boss of Naxx and the end boss of AQ40. Easy! Terms and conditions apply. Not valid in the state of Idaho, the province of Guam, or Canada. Blizz may substitute a prize of equal or lesser value should they run out of staffs, such as [wowitem]Bent Staff[/wowitem] .

So that IT guys! lets get our staves and make this easy! After that we can go for the [Staff of Porting me to COT], [Staff of Porting me to the regeant vendor], [Staff of BAM - your right at the AH], and [Staff of Damnit I need to wait HOW long for my hearth to be available?].

usonian

Not valid in Guam?  I take offense to that.

Arcdelad

I don't think the guamese people are even considered sentient beings anymore...

un4

I think Dvalin needs one of those... it'll go well with his Magisters ;)
un4

Muridin

thank god its validity reaches Australia...

and yea, lets go kill the end bosses in Naxx and AQ40, and then farm for the 40 shards of the staff in Naxx