Guild appreciation

Started by Arcdelad, April 15, 2007, 10:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Hey guys...its not said enough, but this is a really great guild and fantastic group of people to play WOW with. Thank you to everyone for making our mutual hobby all the more enjoyable.

Arcdelad

....and certainly all parents should appreciate their kids too...sorry...had to sneak that into here too....hehehe

un4

Hehe, we've got quite the little WoW brood between all of our parents :P
Cute!
un4

Khanus

Your sons right ear is just like mine, instead of being rounded its flat. Mark of genius I'd say...

Kaidelina

I second everything that arc has to say.  ;D

And you have beautiful kids Arc.  :)

Arcdelad

thank you guys...the common link between my first two posts is family - my RL family and my online family...both are awesome

yak - post some pics!!!

Lord Entropy

Aww, cute arc! Here are mine:

Genoism

pfft mine are WAY cuter

Arcdelad

adorable man...are they about 2 years apart?

un4

You can tell Geno's related  ]:D
Cute brood, guys!
un4

Jandris

Very cute kids all - I miss having a young one - now it's "Mom I'm going out." At least my dogs keep me company  ;)

Lord Entropy

Arc,

Mine are 15 months apart.

Geno,

Quite the brood you have! 

Luise

Well here's a picture of my youngest: 6 yr old: (Snowhite in the game).
Then I've added my boys - 13 yr old Eragon and 11 yr old Sting- playing outside with a friend (11 yr old Harhin).
And finally the eldest daughter- 15 yr old who used to play Kairy, but just loves to chat to friends now and look at U-tube.

edit: got the order round incorrectly: :)

Arcdelad

wow...you have such a handful LOL...awesome kids though...im sure they bring you a lot of happiness (and occasional frustration :P )