Twilight Cataclysm Guide

Started by Shadowwolf, October 11, 2010, 03:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

So...with the prospect of patch 4.0.1 coming this Tuesday and if not sometime very soon a lot of folks have absolutely no idea what to expect from Cataclysm. Why is this? Well because most every WoW enthusiast site which is covering the expansion news has seemingly no organization skills at all. MMO-Champ looks like it has Cataclysm Tourettes where multiple posts show up each day, most with no relation to each other and no easy way to filter or search through them efficiently. WoWHead has some info but it hasnt been updated for quite a few months and is outdated and elsewhere on the internet is just as hectic.

Have no fear! The answer to your confusion is here! For the last week I have toiled with PHP, HTML and CSS like mad to create the visual and informative masterpiece that is the Twilight Cataclysm Guide. Your jungle guide to the veritable mystery that is Cataclysm, complete with [item]42822[/item] to protect you from any harm.

[attachimg=1]

http://wiki.twilightonalex.com/Guide:Cataclysm

Please feel free to view the information, there is a lot of explanation of things that I have heard questions on and even clarification on some things which some have been confused about.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Some pages are missing still, I know, Im working hard to have it all done before tomorrow.  :-[
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Cottonbaler

Shadow you are awesome!

Thank you so much.
Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!

Friends help you move...
...REAL friends help you move bodies.

I Believe In Making Sacrifices. Can I Start With You?

Gutboy

I fully expect this guide to gain sentience and play through all of Cata before the release date.  8)
But if not, hope I can contribute as the big day gets closer. Thanks Shadow!

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Shadowwolf

The Guild Achievements and Leveling page is finally done. Sorry for the delay, took longer than expected to organize everything =/

Professions page should be finished in a bit as well.

Shadowwolf

Professions is done, this includes an overview of Archaeology.

Kothnok

Thank you so much for all your hard work Shadow. 
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

fiere redfern

Shadow = godly. And awesomefantastic. Just sayin' :)

Clanne

Quite an amazing guide Shadow! Thanks so much!