Most Annoying Sayings

Started by Liege, June 04, 2009, 07:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liege

Hey all, had an idea for a new topic, lets tell some really annoying stuff that has been said to us or seen by us.

Apolla

NEED EPIC GEARED PPL FOR NAXX10 PST WILL BE ARMORYD, LINK ACHIEVEMENT AND HAVE NAXX 25 GEAR

...ya ok, cuz naxx10 is hard and you can't check my achievements from armory page...

/drinks coffee and flips paper over

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Apolla

Actually, anything with people saying *link achievement* pretty much covers it for now lol.

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Trismus

Anytime someone says something like "pst me plz" or "psst" or whatever.

P S T = Please Send Tell

-Tris

P.S. ohhh, and I added a screen shot cap of the single most irritating thing that happens in game that I know of, aside from disconnection.
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Hugh

i'm have to go with, LFM all pro, lv 80 only for Black temple, ssc, or tk, and then the person himself recruitin be lv 70

Haderach

when people dont even ask you to do something, they just say it, not even a question

like tank here

heal blah

dps me

ect.

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

dharq

How about the random, blind invites in IF from lv30ish or lower people who follow it up when you decline with a "run me through XXX instance?"

or my new favorite, "you, druid, tank Threat"... "but I'm a moonkin".. "it's ok, we'll dps it fast enough"... next thing I know, I'm scraping my butt (and face) off the floor.

Oilslick

Quote from: dharq on June 05, 2009, 08:19:24 AM
How about the random, blind invites in IF from lv30ish or lower people who follow it up when you decline with a "run me through XXX instance?"

or my new favorite, "you, druid, tank Threat"... "but I'm a moonkin".. "it's ok, we'll dps it fast enough"... next thing I know, I'm scraping my butt (and face) off the floor.

Hahaha, and you actually played along :P

Apolla

I got  one from the PuG Fie and I did this morning (I'm still sorry :( ) Even though it's derived from had's post.

Add tank get the adds!

After dying in both attempts as the add tank because of healers needing to do double time on everyone else (and having 4 healers is always smart), I got forgotten and went kersplat.  Hard to tank as a corpse.....and not have WotF =P

If the adds are on you, and the add tank is dead- eat a spoon full of gravel please...and not the medication.

fiere redfern

VoA is srs bzns when it takes the pallies no less than 20 minutes EVERY ATTEMPT to figure out who's buffing what.

/facepalm

Apolla

Hey apo...mind tanking something for me?

Not that I mind, but oh boy lol ><

vakiller

ha ha i never knew PST meant Please Send Tell. i thought it meant whisper me, like when you say "pssssssttt! hey you come here"

Rocknlock

"Just let them win"

The easy way out for losers, and its not like by the time they get to the point to say that, that they have a choice in who wins.

Shadowwolf

"Drood"

I cant f'ing stand that. IDK what it is, just seems a derogatory way to say druid to me. Irks me beyond belief when people in PUGs or BGs say it.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess