some days...

Started by Kothnok, June 12, 2008, 08:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kothnok

(snipped from an IM I had yesterday with my sister in law)

me:  title co just contacted me, 2007 property taxes weren't paid yet
sisil: EW
me: $1200 bill i wasn't expecting
sisel: ew ew ew
me: ....
me: and raja throws up on the fireplace
sisil: lucky you

some days it doesn't pay to even get up  :-\
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Sethrow

I'd have to say i agree with you on that last line, 2008 just isn't truning out to be a good year for me ither thus far. Hope you can take care of your stuff without too much trouble.

un4

Sounds like a little  :Fosters_Pack: is in order.

Hope the evening's better.
un4

Nixphire

Oddly enough, being in and working with a lot of small businesses you find out stuff like; If another business doesn't bill you on time, you can actually say, "I don't want to pay that," or "I'm only going to pay 50% of that bill because you didn't bill me in an appropriate time manner."
Makes me wonder if you can ask about something like that. However I doubt it, laws have made corporations and businesses much more powerful then us little individuals out there.

un4

Damn, my turn.  Went to the game last night and sat through a three-hour rain delay.  Afterwards, I'm taking the public transit home, and I sit in the hub for an hour and a half before the light rail arrives... and sits there for another hour and a half before moving.  The drunk guy sitting two rows down was swearing up a storm at an advertisment, and his neighbor was talking about hijacking the train car the entire time.  I arrived home at 2:34 am.
un4