BRD not just for MC attunement

Started by voctovian, November 09, 2006, 10:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

voctovian

I found it easy to forget how good some of the loot in BRD is until the run last night.  We only took down 3 bosses as part of the Marshall Windsor quest chain, maybe it was the gnomish mojo from Aryn and Wrath, but we had several nice drops, and little risk of wipes (Thanks Darb!!).

If we will be heading to MC soon, it is a great place to pickup some nice FR gear too.  If there is interest, I will throw up some runs into the schedule.

Voc

Shadowwolf

Hehe, yea. Emma got that shoulder piece off Roccor that was better then what she had when we ran Tyban through Jailbreak. Same one Darb picked up.

[wowitem]22234[/wowitem]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Emmalina

If only it weren't so painfully boring....I just never enjoyed it all that much, I felt like I either had to spend 5 hours there to clear it all, or do a regular length run but miss half the content. Yeah I agree though Voc, there defintiely is some nice stuff there. As Shadow said, I replaced my [wowitem]Soulstealer Mantle[/wowitem] from UD Strat with that level 48 shoulder above. Hopefully others are getting some nice stuff as they do their attunements as well!

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

magnetite

I picked up [wowitem]Dragonrider Boots[/wowitem] from Rend tonight after starting the Ony quest chain. Nice fire resistance. That makes 20 FR for me unbuffed for when we do Rag next week. It's not great, but it's a start. The guild doesn't mind that, because they are casual, and they know you are trying to get the gear. My [wowitem]Felheart Horns[/wowitem] also give some as well.

Shadowwolf

I think you got the wrong instance Mag, those boots drop in UBRS, we were mentioning the positives about BRD =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

magnetite

Yes, and while you guys were talking about getting MC attuned to do MC, those fire resist boots are nice, which is why I posted about it. Because when doing MC, you're going to need that sort of stuff. Nevermind. Also Onyxia should require some fire resistance as well.