First kara run

Started by Mal, January 23, 2008, 06:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mal

I want to thank everyone that ran Kara with me last night! I wasn't sure I was geared well enough to go, and had been putting it off for a while hoping for better gear so I wouldn't embarrass myself lol. Finally decided it was time to give it a try. I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome! Not because of the loot I came away with, though I was certainly fortunate to get some nice stuff including a t4 helm, more because of the sheer fun of grouping with some of the best players and people on the alextrasa server. I couldn't have been treated nicer or imagined people being so patient with marginally geared kara virgin :)  Thanks guys!

Arcdelad

it was a lot of fun last night mal...i can say without hesitation you were really, truly impressive last night for a kara first timer...multiple people mentioned in whsipers how great you were doing...

huge grats on all the gear! considering 9 out of 10 items last night were void crystal fodder, it was great that you were able to get some meaningful upgrades...that rogue T4 helm is pretty tough to get, so huge grats!!!

Lynette

Was a pleasure to have you with us last night.  It was a solid run with all bosses being cleared but Nightbane.

You did a great job of following instructions and made no mistakes that I noticed.  Performing so well for the first time in Kara, especially for the Shade & Prince encounters, is no small feat.  I watched you on Shade's first flamewreath stand completely still for 30 seconds just as instructed - that is hard to do, as it is tempting to turn or move just a little so you can engage the Shade.

Congrats on the t4 helm and the other items that came your way.  Enjoy it because (as most will attest) there are many nights where nothing drops for your class.  We have several regulars who never receive anything but the badges, yet they continue to join us in order to maintain a solid core of Kara veterans that are required to have runs such as last night.