Devour Magic macro

Started by capnpop, August 28, 2007, 07:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capnpop

An easy self-devouring macro that re-acquires your previous target and lets you continue on your way.  Replace my name with your own to make it work. :)

/target Capnpop
/cast [pet] Devour Magic
/targetlasttarget

You can also make one for your arena team partner to devour him/her as well.  Incredibly effective to save a pally's bubble.  It will devour sheep, fear, some DoTs and will devour UA without proccing the extra damage and silence effect. 

Sethrow

:Alliance Banner: Thanks cap i'm going to have to try this one. I always just didn't care cuz it takes too long to press F1 then click devour then press T to attack last target..

Nefalkus

I agree! Its quite nice.

Thanks Cap

capnpop

Someone just asked this question in the warlock forums and there was a much easier way to do it:

/cast [target=player] Devour Magic

that's it
pet devours you (i think it works)

I'll be testing it later today :)

Buzan

You finally got that thing to work ?

capnpop

I've had it working for a while.  Doing 2v2 with Voct was hilarious.  We were against a dual Mage group and I had 2 macros, one to cleanse him, one for me.  The mages couldn't keep him sheeped (mashing the macro) so I, simply, never died.  After they gave up on the sheep I started using the macro to break me out of their Ice Nova while they tried to run and drink. 

We won :)