Lotsa forums....

Started by Genoism, July 05, 2006, 11:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

Is there a way to cut down on the amount of forums we have :D there's really not so many ppl going here that we need to spread out all the posts like his...i know its nice to be organized but its tough lookin through all the forums for new posts(i know u can look at the little header saying who last posted but what if there were 2 threads there...) so ya...we only really need general discussion, wow discussion and off topic i guess.

Lyte

When you are viewing the main part of the forums showing everything, on the left side is a bubble icon.  If it's blue, nothing new.  If it's gold, it has a new post.  I'm sure if we need to condense we can, but it's seems fine to me :)

Shadowwolf

I was accounting for future expansion. Like lyte said, theres no need to visit the boards that dont have a gold chat bubble next to them which makes finding the topic discussions easier.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Genoism

ooo ahh never noticed ;p

un4

Look at the top left.  Under "Hello Name is your avatar in minuature.  To its right is "Show unread posts since last visit" and "Show new replies to your posts".  Most forums have 'em, and I use them almost exclusively.  The only site I don't use them on is twilightclan.com.
un4