Self-updated Member Roster...

Started by Shadowwolf, August 24, 2006, 09:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

...is next on the list of to-be-done's. Was trying to get the other stuff out of the way first and now that and some other minor things are left on the list.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

un4

Shadowwolf

This is pretty much what the final will be like, accessible via the "Profile" area. Not sure of a timeline when I'll have it all working yet.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

Shadowwolf

Dont mind me burning the midnight oil as it were, working on this aspect of the system tonight in lieu of tonights server outage so I will be logged into the forum for a while to test / hack / poke / prod / cry / binge / pass-out / cry-some-more / smack-monitor / kick-cat / become-fed-up-for-the-night-and-finally-head-to-bed-only-to pickup-again-tomorrow

Tolwen

Shadowwolf

This is partially done. You can now edit the characters already there as well as delete any in your list.

At the moment the "Add New Character" and "Change Main Character" actions dont work but they will soon and I will post when they do. You can get to the roster edit screen in your "Profile" menu as shown in the screen cap attached.

Tolwen

Lyte

un4

un4

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Shadowwolf

FYI, if any of your characters are not listed for you, please send me a Private Message (PM) on the forum and I will add them for you until the add function is put into place and you can add them yourself.

Being as everyone should be able to update thier own characters now, from this moment on I am no longer doing any updates. If your characters level or profession displayed on the guild roster is outdated, everyone can correct it themselves.