suggestion

Started by usonian, September 20, 2006, 08:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usonian

It would be nice to have the links (not sure what exactly they're called) to the different levels of the forum at the bottom of the page when you're in a thread.

I'm talking about this thing:
Twilight Guild Forum > Twilight > Site Comments > etc.

As it is now this only shows at the top when you're in a thread and you have to scroll all the way back up to use it.

Maybe I'm just forum inept but this is a little thing that bothers me.  This is an amazing site though and you do a wonderful job maintaining it Shadow so don't take this as a complaint:)

Kothnok

That is one of the reasons I reversed it so that the newest post is at the top... I don't have to scroll down to the bottom to read the latest anything as it's right there at the top.  Make navigation easier as well as a lot less scrolling. :)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Shadowwolf

Yea theres ways in the preferences settings for your account that you can adjust the display of messages. Also, theres two links on the upper left and lower left corners titled "Go Down" and "Go Up" respectively that will do exactly what they say, all the way down or all the way up without the need to scroll.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess