Rogue Products

Started by Darkling, August 24, 2006, 07:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkling

You guys do know that the junkboxes you pickpocket contain poison mats, blinding powder, flash powder, etc. Blizz's way of compensating us for the temporary enchant bug that won't be fixed until the expansion comes out. Also, I pickpocketed a 'rogue book' that is locked. And it's red, so I can't pick it (really frustrating). If you find anything out about how to open this damn book, that'd be great. It's a gray item btw.

un4

Glad they put that in for us.  I'm getting tired of spending 2-5g on poisons which I'll burn through in two hours.

My lock picking is at 169, and I have a pair of lockboxes I can't open, so I feel your pain.  I'm camping the Badlands for lock picking though, until I can start unlocking the SM doors over and over again.
un4

Darkling

Wanna up your lockpicking skill the safe way? Stand in IF or SW and advertise that you are opening lockboxes for free. You get skill points from opening their stuff. Faster too.

Darkling

Oh yeah, that rogue book. Pointless joke on blizz's end. Just a vendor item with no purpose whatsoever except to frustrate rogues. If you get one, just sell it or trash it. It's only worth 2s.

un4

Meh.  That sucks.  I hit 201 lock picking today :D
un4