Zul Aman - Bird Boss downed for Guild First

Started by Arcdelad, January 10, 2008, 08:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Congrats to everyone in ZA yesterday - Cyron, Dagii, Gren, Kaylasb, Koth, Melonni, Sethrow, Shadow, Trismus, and myself downed the boss on the 3rd try or so for a guild first. We definitely figured out some key tricks to beating him last night, so I anticipate him being added to our farm mode boss list very very soon :)

We also made some attempts on the Lynx boss. Even though he was one shotting Kaylasb at times for 18k and hitting me sporadically for 13k, we did get him respectably low for our first time attempting him.

Huge grats to everyone!

kaylasb

Nice job everyone  :) Next time he is going to fall

Saber Lash

A brutal attack that can hit plate up to 18,000 damage, this damage can be best split by having two tanks stand on top of each other.

But of course Arc was busy doing his Improved Feigh Death and making a sandwich :P

Arcdelad

lol...man...a druids got to eat!

EDIT: standing on top of you too i noticed kind of a stench...i firmly believe that is what killed me, not the boss. Don't they teach the importance of bathing in the paladin handbook?

Vengeance

kaylasb

Quotestanding on top of you too i noticed kind of a stench...i firmly believe that is what killed me, not the boss. Don't they teach the importance of bathing in the paladin handbook?

I don't think so, maybe was your breath, thats why your taunt really piss off the bosses  :o cause pallies always "Cleanse" themselves :P

Btw i found a macro that could help us a lot with the totems

/stopcasting
/cleartarget
/target corrupted
/stopmacro [target=target,noexists]
/cast <whatever damage spell you want>

Arcdelad

QuoteI don't think so, maybe was your breath, thats why your taunt really piss off the bosses   cause pallies always "Cleanse" themselves

LOL

Trismus

It was a great night guys,

Not only did we down bird boss, we were within a hairs breadth of getting the reward chest, AND we got Halazzi to 50% or so on the second try.

Plus, lets not forget that when we downed the bird boss, it wasn't exactly a flawless attempt... which means we've improved ALOT since the last time.

Basically as a summary w00t, and that's all.

-Tris
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Muridin

Quote from: Arcdelad on January 10, 2008, 08:57:18 AM
lol...man...a druids got to eat!

EDIT: standing on top of you too i noticed kind of a stench...i firmly believe that is what killed me, not the boss. Don't they teach the importance of bathing in the paladin handbook?

are you nuts arc? hell, a paladin cant bathe when their fightin the horde and undead.... honestly... =p

Tolwen

LastDyingBreath

woot!  great job guys.

btw I hear next patch shamans get Bath Shock. 

/stopcasting
/cleartarget
/tar arc
/cast BATHSHOCK

Jandris

Clanne

un4

un4