Worgen Female Hairstyles / Animations & Worgen and Troll druid forms

Started by Shadowwolf, June 18, 2010, 08:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Since the pics released by Blizz to fan sites showed them bald, I thought they looked ugly, finally found someone who used a model viewer with the Alpha with them all

[youtube=640,400]4foTchUFVKg[/youtube]

[youtube=640,400]J9aMLfTReD0[/youtube]

[youtube=640,400]Z3jDzwlzI-4[/youtube]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

dharq

Worgen druid forms are badass... Troll forms look like a bad acid trip from the 60s-70s.

And female worgen definitely look better w/ their hair styles now.

Ravenshaw

Shadowwolf

Someone take the batteries out of the Troll form fur please, it hurts my eyes.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Docsamson

Quote from: Shadowwolf on September 12, 2010, 06:47:06 PM
Someone take the batteries out of the Troll form fur please, it hurts my eyes.

They're called rave kitties, and I expect you'll be at the dance party later.  Bring glowsticks and synthesizers.

Shadowwolf

Sethrow

lol ya i did that with my first toon i copyed and had the same issue