Balance Druids

Started by Shadowwolf, April 03, 2007, 12:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

/flex

=)

“A little DPS'll do ya.”
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

hehehe....you have put up some very nice damage nu bers on the runs ive been with ya recently :)

voctovian

Yeah, there ain't no blessing of salvation powerful enough to keep you from gaining aggro :)

... /grumble OP druids..

jk jk

Arcdelad

we need to run soemthing moonie vs feral druid shadow...i know i am now 98% of the time top of the meter in cat form...I have about 2380 AP, and 29% crit...on a good string i can mangle crit for 1800, mangle crit for 1800, then ferocious bite for 3800 all in 3-4 seconds..

think it would be fun to see how feral vs balance stack out these days...i mean...here is a potentially scary notion: your moonie is out damaging mages...my feral is out damaging rogues...and bear form druids are doing at least an equal job of tanking as prot warriors, while still doing more damage...dont know if resto druids can keep up healing with priests and vocadins, but you could concievably run a 5 man with all druids....the glaring weakness of course is CC....

JohnnieRat

Roots and Sleep (depending on where they are)

Arcdelad

roots work in .0001% of all dungeons....sleep only works on animals and dragonkin..most instances arent full of those two types of mobs :)

we also have hurricane..a whopping seconds we can throw someone in the air...

Jandris

Vocadins??? I can see I have a hard row to hoe here. How is a poor little plain pally to keep up with the likes of Voc & Kaid? *sigh* back to grinding - grumble - grumble .....

Arcdelad

lol...you do really great jan...i called them vocadins becuase i cant think of a clever way to merge both kaids name and vocs name into it :P in my eyes they are the epitome of what a healing pally should be...i think twilight is lucky to have great pallies like them..

were also extremely luckyu to have great pallies like you jan...you are a waaaay better pally than you ever give youself credit for...

Shadowwolf

Well with a slight upgrade to gloves with a few changes of some gems, Wrath is now hitting at about 1k and critting at the 2K mark, Starfire crits at the 3k+ mark, hits for about 1500 lumped with Natures grace which cuts .5 sec off my cast time and that wonderful Meta gem I was reluctant to use since they "nerfed" it last patch, I get an instacast wrath out of it when both of those proc, even when just the gem procs, .7 sec to cast 1k dmg, 2k 18% of the time (spell crit is about 18% now) its safe to say how scary things would be come better gear.

Even healing last night in CoT, it wasnt so bad with the proper amount of CC and target focusing. The few times I ran OOM was due to some errors on our part and on Blizz (last boss got stuck inside the house wall somehow and evaded all his HP back). I think I cast Healing Touch *maybe* 2 times when Uso was down low, everything else was Lifebloom, Rejuv and Renew. +700 definitely helped.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Vengeance

Wow, thats a ton of +spell damage  :o
I guess balance isnt me...I see many balance druids killing mobs in like 4 or 5 hits, then I try and whoa, this is taking more then a few seconds!!! But I still liked balance anyways, though feral is my path  ;D

un4

Quote from: Arcdelad on April 04, 2007, 12:28:53 PMwere also extremely luckyu to have great pallies like you jan...you are a waaaay better pally than you ever give youself credit for...
QFT, typo and all.
un4