Happy Holidays Everyone

Started by voctovian, December 19, 2006, 08:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

voctovian

With family coming for the next two weeks, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to get on for any raids or runs.  You may see Kaid and I on late at night, but we will not likely have much time to play.  We will miss you lots.

Seasons greetings to all...

Voc

Arcdelad

were certainly going to miss you two...have a great holiday you two...have lots of fun with your family

:snowman_smiley: :santa_smiley: :reindeer_smiley: :elf_smiley:

Kothnok

The next couple of weeks are going to be filled mostly with family and friends during the evenings, so I'll be scarce until next year as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

:teddybag:

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Jandris

Same with me - either with family or (ugh) work. Everyone take care and have a great time. Happy Holidays everyone and see you all after the New Year.  :xmaswreath:

Luise

Well I am quite the opposite- being on holidays from teaching, and the kids on school holidays as well ( we have over 6 weeks Christmas holidays in Australia) - although we do have visitors:our pool is a friend magnet in the heat- you will still see Luise, Eragon (accents not typed in)- eldest son (13), Sting- youngest son (11), Kairy-eldest daughter (15):now my tailor, Fiera- enchanting mats storage, Terese-my alt, and Snowhite-youngest daughter (6) quite a bit  :santa_smiley: :reindeer_smiley: :elf_smiley: :ornament_smiley: :snowball_smiley:

We are going off on holidays in January for a week- just when BC comes out -so you won't see us then.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I particularly pray for those that find Christmas a difficult time of the year due to grief, loneliness or family issues.

Muridin

hehe, i got 9 weeks holidays luise! mwahahahahahaha!

anyway, Will miss that wont be here, and be celebrating that those who would be online.

on a side note, as christmas day ni game will be boxing day, im allowed on to see wat its like .... if ANYONE is sad enough besides me ( timezone FTW ) to be playing on christmas, i am going to kick your cans. that is all

:santa_smiley:  :xmas_tree:

Shadowwolf

Yea lots of stuff going on for a lot of people this next week or 2. Its one of the reasons I havent put any big raids on the schedule. Give everyone a chance to cool off, grind, spend time with family, etc so we can get back to our ass-kickery with our usually style  ]:D
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

...and gives me a chance to get from 57 to 60  :-[
un4

Gailzee

LOL Luise, here in Ohio my neighbor's pool will be an ice magnet!  ;D

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all, especially those who will be away a lot, have a great time!  :xmas_tree: :xmas_tree: :xmas_tree:

I only get one day off, Monday. Oh well, lol