Multi-boxing and Battle.net

Started by Zario, March 29, 2009, 10:18:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario

According to the FAQ http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=26030

"How do I log in if I've merged multiple World of Warcraft accounts?

After you log in to World of Warcraft using the Battle.net account, you will be prompted to select which of the merged World of Warcraft accounts you wish to play. Players with multiple World of Warcraft accounts are still able to log in and play them simultaneously."

I'm going to give it a shot today and I'll report back.  I'm scared that something is going to go wrong between the multiple accounts and adding Authenticator. 

dharq

I've been merged for about a week now, and finally experiencing my first problem with it today..

Evidently there's an authenticator issue with the new battle.net accounts... It can detect proper/improper name/password combinations, but if you put in the correct name and password, it's failing to connect to the realm servers. Not sure what's going on, but it might be a very long day since this's been going on since about 6 AM this morning (server time) based on the WoW forums.

Other than today, everything's been really smooth. Just have to select the account from the dropdown before you try to login.

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess