Crafting Abilities

Started by Lyte, May 12, 2006, 07:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyte

Lyte (my main) is 300 enchanting, 300+ skinning (with finkle dagger)
Chrystine (warlock alt) is 300 tailoring and ? herbalism (lol I can't recall what her herbalism is at)
Paciwee (mage alt) is just doing herblism and skinning right now to just have some gathering skills.  Both are low lvl at the moment.

So if anyone needs anything, just let me know.  Also, I am trying to keep it updated in everyone's guild member's notes as to what their professions are.  This will help everyone to locate what they need.  So if you need to find someone with a specific craft, open the guild roster in the game and then there should be a small arrow I think in the bottom right-hand corner and if you click that you'll be able to toggle and see their public guild notes.

Shadowwolf

To add to that, please send me your skill levels to your professions if you want them shown on the member roster on the site, either in private message on here, ingame mail or ingame tells. Preferably not the latter as I tend to forget if its not written somewhere. Im only going to do updates once a week on the skill levels, so I figure it would be best to do it on Tuesdays like Blizz does server maintenence. If you get the info to me by Monday evening I'll make sure its updated Tuesday.

This is of course going to be only until we eventually get it set up where everyone can maintain their own data in your profile screen and it would be a live change when that happens. How far down the road that is I cant say but thats the plan.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

«Tolw£n»

if anyone has a low lvl alchy alt or wants low lvl pots let me know i got alot!!!! of low lvl herbs :)