WoW 2.0 Add-ons

Started by Shadowwolf, December 05, 2006, 10:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I am updating the site hosted add-ons with the latest versions due to the patch today. Any add-ons that are confirmed to work with this patch will have "(WoW 2.0)" next to their name. Please be sure to check our site download section for them during the course of the day and over the next few days.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

For add-ons that we do not host, you can find a list of compatible mods here:

http://ui.worldofwar.net/listv2.php

I cant verify the safety of these files but so far ive had no issues with anything downloaded off that site.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Please keep checking on updates on our download section. Im getting files bit by bit as the plugin sites are being hammers by visitors and mostly down, so Im doing what I can to get updates. Got a few already so far.