Terremus the Slaughtered

Started by Arcdelad, October 26, 2006, 10:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

major grats to Koth (for running it) and Capn (for organizing it) on taking a rag tag group of 4 twilight guildies, pulling in other guildies as they could, grabbing random people around netherguard keep, first pulling Terremus the devourer all the way into netherguard keep to have the guards help kill it, dealing with the dragons insane regen rate, then pulling the dragon to the graveyard and slaughtering it...

phew..

those two took an impossible looking scenario and turned it into success...major grats!!!

Kaidelina

Woo Hoo.... sounded like a lot of fun :pumpk5: :pumpk5:

Major grats!!!

Kothnok

Hehehe, that was a lot of fun!  I'm glad many of those innocents we accidentally got caught up in our sillyness enjoyed it as much as we did.  :Werewolf:
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

un4

Tolwen

magnetite

What did that thing that drop turn into. The flawless sphere? You turn it into that guy and he'll give you a box with either a blue or ocassionally and rarely an epic item.

Kothnok

Being not only a Main Looter newb, I didn't know that the items you get for the sphere were BoE, so I had everyone roll on the spheres instead of the items themselves.  I won one and Suslik won the other (2 dropped in one stack).  Suslik got both spheres and returned mine to me w/o asking.  Kudos for him on that. :)

As for what the items turned into, they were:

Suslik's sphere became [wowitem]Skull Splitting Crossbow[/wowitem].
My sphere turned into [wowitem]Hydralick Armor[/wowitem].

Since I couldn't use mine, we looked at who won the 3rd roll and it was Andarien.  After some discussion, though, most agreed with me that it should go to the one most in need of an upgrade in the group, which turned out to be Spokkygirl.

Andarien and Spokkygirl both offered their help if we ever need it, so don't hesitate to put them on your friends list. They tried to duo that dragon before Capn and I showed up and then ended up voluntarily helping us with the mess we started in the castle which is when I started to invite others (starting with Spokkygirl) into the raid and the tide started turning in our favor.  They loved the fun of it all and were delighted to just participate.  I'm glad one of them ended up with a much needed upgrade.  :Pumpkin:
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

un4