int?

Started by Tolwen, August 01, 2006, 03:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tolwen

is there any1 here that can do +22 int enchant? ???

un4

Dry probably can.  Might ask him.
un4

Drygioni

I need revered with thorium bros and i'm only honored. :(

send me dark iron ore and i'll get the enchant :)

my new alt is a miner for that reason. hope to have it soon

Hinkly

oh yeah 2400 dark iron bars roughly amounts to about 240 trips to BRD :)

or i dont even want to count how much gold at AH ;)

i now i have honored faction with thorium (im enchanter) and my armor smith is about 1/2 way thru honored so we can get most of the dark iron recipes for our tanks... maybe we can work out an agreement for the enchants and maybe some dark iron arms once we can start running thru MC...

id like to see Twilight and DeadlyIntent run ZG AQ and MC together :)
help each other out with mats and resources...

thats what its all about.. friendships

Tolwen

sure Hinkly , but sadly I cant raid cuz a power somewhere up there isnt letting me lol
ask ppl in the guild each raid I sign up, something happens that I cant raid :((((

Genoism

i've mined 90 dark iron ore outside of BRD. Took a long time but there's plenty of the stuff in the searing gorge and a few in the burning steppes.

Lyte

I have some dark iron ore, but I need to get into BRD bar sometime to turn it in.  But I don't nearly have enough to get that recipe I don't think if it takes that much.

Shadowwolf

Any dark iron ore I mine ive been mailing to Lyte, unfortunately Nahi is my main miner for it at the moment and I dont get to take her out and about that often =(
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

Grendeel

Ive turned in about 600 dark iron ore so far, but its time consuming getting the ore.   There isnt very many mines in the game.  Im about due for another run to the bar, so any time you wanna go Lyte, let me know and id be happy to go with you.

Hinkly

the best way is to just hand in the core leather from MC... a few dozen trips down there and you have enough... the only reason i say this is that dark iron is a hot comadaty... its used to bring your tanks FR gear up over 200 which you will NEED if your going to be finishing MC... at all...

i cant wait untill we have enough people to maybe group up with you guys to head down into MC... that place is soo much fun... :)

capnpop

MC doesn't like me very much, made it to...some arcane dmg guy...uhh yeah...don't know offhand

Did Luci, the big dog, gehness (sp?), barron, the rock guy, and tried the arcane one...the worst was that due to a lack of -threat stuff i was #2 on hate lists many times...tank fell to barron so i get to run to the middle and die so he doesn't get into the group...killed numerous times by lava surgers, and once by a lava destroyer that decided to 3 hit our tank (gg no heal) and found me the next target to kill...

Hinkly

did you guys go with Myst also?

i know a couple people went with Myst this weekend, and they pretty much took all the lava and fiery cores as well as core of earths and core leather... seems kinda like a lot to ask for other people to work their ass off for another guild so that that other guild benifits fully.. and then the peopel who werenot apart of Myst got stuck with a huge repair bill... :(

seemed kinda selfish of Myst if you ask me.. i dunno if that was the case with you guys

Shadowwolf

I knew that was going to happen too...

According to someone who did go with them, only 5 out of the 40 were from Myst. Thats a lot of loot hogging for 5 people. Im truly not surprised they did and are doing that.

So much for the claim of it just being Rag loot they are going to limit.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

windsock

theres plenty of dark iron ore in BRD, searing gorge and burning steppes. molten core has dark iron deposits but theres 40 ppl raiding and the chances that you would get a large quantity of ore is pretty thin.

i'm also working on my TB rep (1/3 way through honored), since we probably wont be doing MC runs until the expansion, and [wowitem]lava core[/wowitem]s [wowitem]fiery core[/wowitem]s are difficult to acquire i might just be smelting my ores for now.