Movies Discussion

Started by Shadowwolf, August 04, 2006, 10:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Since movies seem to always be a topic of discussion in guild chat, I thought I would post some links to whats coming up to spark conversation =)

Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer

Sin City 2

Die Hard: Reset

Aliens vs Predator 2

Madagascar 2

Star Trek XI

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army

Shrek the Third

The Simpsons Movie
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

*cawfee tawlk voice*
I'll give you a topic...

discuss amongst yourselves. ;)

AvP2?  Liked the first one, 2nd should be good too.
Will have to comment more when I actually get some time to view all those trailers.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Drygioni

I am so excited for Silver Surfer. I really hope they do it right.  His origin is a long story and I really hope they dont change it all around like every other comic book movie.  I am optomistic though because Jack Kirby's name is attached and Doug Jones is the perfect build to play the Surfer. This needs to be a 3 hour epic to do it justice. I might just wait for the DVD director's cut.

part of my "Surfer leg":

un4

You got that tatooed?  Huh.  Not my thing.

Anyhow, that Will Ferrell movie (Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby) that came out on friday looks like it might be worth seeing.
un4

Drygioni

Sacha Baron Cohen (Ali G) plays the french F1 driver in Taladega Nights, he is unreal.  John C Reilly is one of my favorite actors too. I do not have a John C Reilly tattoo, but yeah my right leg is a collage of Silver Surfer, Galactus and the rest of his heralds.