FOR THE CORPORATE BRAND...er I mean THE ALLIANCE!

Started by Drygioni, February 11, 2007, 09:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

OMG I just had images of Kevin Bacon in Animal House just now, lol
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

usonian

I like how you guys use "disruptional pattern" instead of camouflage Mur - it sounds so much more distinguished :)

Arcdelad

kevin bacon was in animal house?!?!?!

shadow is making me go back to IMDB.com a lot lately....grumble grumble

Muridin

Quote from: Usonian on February 13, 2007, 06:48:39 AM
I like how you guys use "disruptional pattern" instead of camouflage Mur - it sounds so much more distinguished :)

yea, we're more sophisticated ... like we actually train our infrantry to use MORE THAN ONE GUN!!!!
and calling their NCO's sir is just stupid.... they're not officers, i mean cmon!

Drygioni

Quote from: Arcdelad on February 13, 2007, 08:06:46 AM
kevin bacon was in animal house?!?!?!

shadow is making me go back to IMDB.com a lot lately....grumble grumble

"Thank you Sir, May I have another?"

was his famous line in Animal House.

Shadowwolf

Hehe, I worked for Universal Arc, doesnt get much bigger than that, lol. Plus before WoW I sat on my duff a lot when I wasnt working watching movies and TV =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

I'm a musician.  I'm required to have long-ish hair, and I end up wearing a lot of dress shirts open to the navel (with an undershirt, don't panic).  They're comfortable :)
un4

Vengeance

I saw a shirt in Blizzard merchantise (in the xpack packet) thats said "I survived Barrens chat" with the barrens in the backround