Yay! World Server Down....again

Started by Shadowwolf, December 03, 2007, 10:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

whoohoo, good to see all those subscription dollars well spent on stability...
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

kajunlady

lol... anyone know how long its going to be down this time i dont have a posty thing when i try to log on.. so im in the dark  on my end on that!?!

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

sweetblood

kajunlady

yep i hear you on that one ...but sometimes i dont know why i do my kids go right behind me and mess everything i just did up and its to to to cold to let them play on the back on the bak porch aka (what the my kids call) the dungan

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN

Rocknlock

I seen a post on the sign on screen last night talkin bout weekly crap they do o on tuesdays. Guess they didn't leave up the message.

kajunlady

Quote from: Rocknlock on December 04, 2007, 07:29:25 AM
I seen a post on the sign on screen last night talkin bout weekly crap they do o on tuesdays. Guess they didn't leave up the message.

morning rock!

unknown

UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN

Darkstar

kajunlady

wowis back running for those who dont know yet

unknown

UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN