This Guild always Amazes me

Started by TheGeneral451, September 16, 2009, 11:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGeneral451

I would like to thank some people for helping me with tanking.

Glory gets a few  :carlton_draught: For being so generous and crafting gear for me.  You are always a class act and you deserve the praise!

Apo for taking a few minutes to point things out and always passing on his absurd knowledge of stats, rotations, and class knowledge (every class it seems) and for suffering through that first heroic run!

Allo, hugh, and Mijo for suffering through that first heroic vh.

Usuque welcome to the guild and it was fun getting the chance to run COT with you and grats on the Drake.  Timed run on my first COT only made possible by those backing me. (Usu, Odi, Allo, and Mijo!)

Bourne for taking the time to bs and bestow upon me more of his endless knowledge.  You were the first one to teach me how to play a toon correctly and you continue to help me out a ton  :Victoria_Bitter:!

Finally, Tony!  You have been with me in WoW almost since the beginning and you are always there to help, I appreciate all the help more than I care to get into now.

The whole guild has been great since my first day in and it just continues to get better.  Its a great guild from top to bottom and I hope we continue to get stronger!

--Zy
:pumpk_pie: