*NEW* Twilight Blog Site "www.twpack.net"

Started by Shadowwolf, November 01, 2011, 05:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

The new Blog site is up and running and I am finalizing some configurations as well as moving people over to it over these next few days. If you have a Blog currently, you will likely receive an email with a login username and password as well as a new address for your blog of "yourname.twpack.net".

The advantages of moving everyone over to this new system are too many to list but the key advantages are:

• More Security (mostly for me)
  • Easier Management and Maintenance (another for me)
  • Shared login system (eventually integrating with the forum and everything else)
  • The ability to have fellow guild members share a blog with you. (Yes, you can now have wives/husbands, girlfriends/boyfriends, or just random other guildys you choose have access to help you maintain your blog)
  • A shorter more clean web address that looks a bit more presentable and professional if you take blogging seriously.
  • Easier setup for new Blogs if people decide they want one. (and yet another change for my ease)
  • Eventual Social Networking integration into a Twilight specific Google+-like social networking site. (Yes, I have plans and this new setup makes it so your blogs can integrate with that should you choose to)
  • The ability to more easily share features and certain things at your option with other guildys that have blogs.

Again, ill be moving everyone over throughout the next couple of days so keep an eye on your email. As usual if you have issues, let me know what they are no matter how small so I can get on fixing them asap.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess