*FIXED* Opening mail

Started by Arcdelad, September 10, 2007, 05:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I cant seem to open any PM's...anyone else having this issue?

fiere redfern

Just went and tried to open my old messages - nothing doing. =/

Nixphire

Buzan

I think the admins are working on this. Something about expanding it or ading more features or so I heard.

Shadowwolf

On it, seems to be an issue from something I did yesterday.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Muridin

Quote from: Shadowwolf on September 10, 2007, 03:16:38 PM
On it, seems to be an issue from something I did yesterday.

heh, lol

Shadowwolf

Its fixed. I added something at the top header to try and make it more visible when you get a PM since on the navigation bar its hard to read. Apparently in doing that and not updating the modification I had added a long while ago that allows you to view each PM message one at a time rather then list them all on the page at once, they didnt "jive". I updates the single PM code and now it seems a-ok. Let me know if the problem resurfaces.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern