WSG whisper

Started by Darkling, January 30, 2007, 10:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkling

Today something happened that I feel a need to brag about. Some were on this morning when it happened as I mentioned it in guild chat. I'm rather proud of myself.

This morning I'm in WSG and doing pretty damn good. I died like 2 times and had a ton of KB's. Apprently I got one too many KB's on a horde character. I received a whisper from someone named Iaicf (something like that, shouldn't done a screen shot) saying 'You are terrible at the rogue class. It is a hard class to pull off and you are terrible at it.'

I did a /who on the name and got 0 player found. So I decided to add this particular person to my friend's list. Again, no player found. I can only assume it was someone from the WSG on horde side that did it. The name was from our server. The player came to Alexstraza, created a character, logged on, sent me the whisper, logged off, and deleted the character.

Too funny. I was fighting these horde players solo either. They were on me 3-4 at a time and I was still killing them and surviving (except the 2 times I finally got killed). Terrible rogue? Don't think so. If I was so terrible, why would someone take the time to do all that to tell me?

Genoism

Muridin

Caedryne

un4

Owned  ]:D
I gotta get back to PvPing...
un4

Jandris