Hex lord toast

Started by Arcdelad, April 22, 2008, 05:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Huge grats on a SUPERB Zul'Aman run last night. Allo, Apolla, Capn, Dag, Goss, Gren, Kay, Keves, Mel, and Tris went into ZA and performed near flawlessly.

Highlights:

• For the first time as a guild, we recieved TWO timed event chests, and had 18 minutes to get the third after the bear boss. An amani scout snuck behind us and banged on a gong - if we had caught him we would probably be talking three timed event chests.
  • We didn't wipe on a single boss until Hex Lord. The Eagle, Bear, Dragonhawk, and Lynx bosses died first shot all of them, and we were staring at the Hex lord after 1 hour and 15 minutes of being in the instance.
  • For less time than a standard heroic takes, we walked away with 15 [item]Badge of Justice[/item], including 5 from the quest to kill the hex lord.
  • We downed the Hex Lord on our 3rd attempt - ever. We as a guild had never faced this boss before and we beat him in three tries.
  • We got in some solid practice on Zul'Jin - on our best attempt we got him down to 30% (See pictures attached).

Very smooth, well executed night that fits with our great SSC and TK accomplishments this last week.

Soon well can start talking about a full ZA clear in 1.5 to 2 hours :)

samaura

fiere redfern

Niiiiiiiiice. Huge congrats everyone!  :D

Luise

Well done guys! Awesome :)

And grats Fiere on your 1111th post  :D :Fosters_Pack:

fiere redfern

rofl, I can now never make a new post... ever!

Wait. Whups =P

Nasanna

Congrats guys! I can't wait to see one of you running around with a bear mount!

P.S. I like the way you alphabetized the names of the raid members, Arc.

un4

That's why he's a lit prof!

Congrats guys - amazing job :)
un4

Arcdelad

LOL...i dont want the last person on the list to think i thought of them last, so i always alphabetize my people lists to be fair hehehe

so who is that trismus guy again?

Jandris

Congrats guys! Great job all around!  :D