WOTLK off with a bang!

Started by Arcdelad, December 15, 2008, 07:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I just wanted to say congratulations to our guild as whole on full clearing Naxx 10 man! While larger raiding guilds pushed memebrs to speed through content and clear that palce within days of WOTLK's release, we took our time, did quests, aimed for achievements, ran heroics, and when enough people were ready and wanted it we marched in there and within 1.5 weeks cleared the entire thing as a guild.

This isnt to say this is a super easy instance either - there ARE fights in there that are laughable...like Noth, Gothik, and Pachwek....on the other side of the scale there are fights that require an extreme amount of finesse, like two tanks running past each other to avoid a stacking debuff and TAUNTING each other's targets off each other mid run, or 7 gates of undead opening up and having them swarm on you...and then there are fights that are mind numbingly odd, like rezuvious (mind control MOBS to tank the boss) or heigan (do the heigan dance!)...

all in all its great that we as a guild can enjoy the game, take it at a reasonable pace, and then come in and execute...grats to all!

I would also like to take this time to say that if you plan on running naxx 25 man its important to run the 10 mans when you can (and want to) - knowing these bosses on 'normal' mode will only make our progression through 'heroic' mode that much easier

Lynette

Also worth mentioning is we will now be able to enter Malygos' 10-man chamber as a result of looting [item]44569[/item].

Go Twilight!

Tolwen

Fleecy

Haderach

must get fraps....to record...owning..

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Urmyboyblue

un4

To put things into perspective, I flipped to January 2008's signup sheet by accident.
un4