LOTR beta sign up

Started by Genoism, September 10, 2006, 05:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

http://lotro.turbine.com/index.php

if u mentioned your in the twilight guild we all have a greater chance of getting in the beta :p

Tolwen

Gailzee

As did I. Looks fun, though I haven't really looked very close at it yet. I'm a big Tolkein fan.  8)

Genoism

ya i haven't really looked at the game aside from screenshots. I read a review or two but i don't know much about the game. Eitherway i hear they will have instancing like in WoW and essentially they are trying to do everything blizzard did but better. That and i loved all the lotr books since i was like 10, I have a super old edition of all the 3 books that i just keep cuz the print date is soooo incredibly old maybe one day it'll be worth something. Thankfully i have a newer set that was printed BEFORE the movies so i dont have those stupid celebrities printed on the covers :p

Tolwen

uh u guyz have read LOTR and are fanz, and dunno who Tolwen is?

i used to play LOTR roleplaying game ( paper and pen ) called, MERP ...with a bit mix of someother games ...I'ma start back after my Vaction is over...cuz almost havnt played it since Tolwen was lvl 20

Genoism

Quote from: Tolwen on September 11, 2006, 11:25:46 PM
uh u guyz have read LOTR and are fanz, and dunno who Tolwen is?

i used to play LOTR roleplaying game ( paper and pen ) called, MERP ...with a bit mix of someother games ...I'ma start back after my Vaction is over...cuz almost havnt played it since Tolwen was lvl 20

ya i know who tolwen is, he's the guy that goes online and offline every 5minutes, go figure...

Tolwen

ROFL!!!

nooo my internet is gr8 for another 3-4dayz ;D

but really, do u know who Tolwen is?

if no i can send a PIC and a 1-2 page story about her when i go back home^^

Genoism

i thought tolwen was a guy :p

Tolwen

Genoism

Tolwen

Gailzee

Well, the screenies look real nice. I can say that, perhaps on par with Guild Wars.  Graphics was GW's real asset, but it came at the cost of player interaction as outside of towns all is instanced. If LOTRO can do the graphics like that with full open player interaction, then they will have a good product, indeed.

voctovian

So should I start fishing for "the 1 ring"?    ;)

DarkBlade

Miniheidi

if i did get it i would neglect it lol like neopets and abunch of other junk i made an account on lmao, i bet my neopets are dead now lol. ]:D ]:D