Secret Exploding Website

Started by Shadowwolf, September 15, 2009, 11:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

A few days ago I made some changes on the server to fix the time issues we were having both on the forum and the signup system countdown (that thing thats shows how long till an event starts). In doing so, damn near every other part of the site has required some updating or changes to work with the new software so for the last few days I've been putting out small fires all over the site. If you try and use something, or you view a part of the site and it doesnt work properly, or if you see something thats not quite the way it should be (errors displayed on a page, etc) please let me know. This was one of those updates that hidden within were tons of tiny explosions waiting to happen which the notes said nothing about so Ive had to manually find a lot of the problems and scramble to fix them.

Also, please take a look at http://bugs.twilightonalex.com/ before letting me know of a problem to see if maybe its already listed. Koth and I try to keep that Bugtrack site updated as accurately as we can so usually if we know about a problem, its listed there already as soon as we find it.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess