Still riding in lines

Started by capnpop, December 07, 2006, 10:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capnpop

but now i get to do it with 100% mount!!! :D :D :D DREADSTEED!!!

oh, and Felguard can solo all of VC, just set him to aggressive and watch him run...he destroys everything... (he also gives me around +100 shadow dmg for a grand total of just under +400 shadow dmg, over +400 with raid buffs easily...)

Shadowwolf

of course he can, lol, thats like a free level 60 fury spec warrior with you. haha.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Peligrie

I love my Felguard. He makes grinding fun again  :-*  It's funny though- I saw a horde Warlock last night with the name the same as mine! Free...something. What was that undead warlocks name...Freebase? Free....something. I haven't run into that before. It was kind of neat. Same area at the same time using our Felguards. Mine is called like "Juuthun" or something like that.

Darkling

I Hate Felguards. They need to be nerfed. 3 warlocks targeted me in wsg this morning. All they did as send their felguards after me and walked away. Not cool. I can't even blind them and evasion? A joke. I didn't dodge a single one of the hits they gave (1 hit each and I was down). I know for a fact though that Blizzard made them more powerful than they were supposed to be, so they will get nerfed in time. Until then, I catch you with your felguard on someone else, you are history, cause I rule against casters now (warrior, hunters, etc. own me fairly easily now..stupid rogue nerf nukes).