Druids post patch

Started by Arcdelad, May 23, 2007, 08:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Some druid notes...want to see if you guys saw the same thing...

- I went from pre-patch , with just mark of the wild, 18k armor to post patch 22k armor....i really have no idea why...I didnt read anything on the boards about any armor formula modifications...my guess is they tweaked the way thick hide talent jives with the 400% armor bonus in bear form in our favor....recently ive been balancing armor for things like STA and DODGE, but it seems like everytime i sacrifice armor, something hapens to bring it right back up LOL (i lost 1k armor when i [wowitem]Mark of Tyranny[/wowitem] for [wowitem]Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch[/wowitem] for example)

- the cat form DPS craftable gear (also rogue gear) got a very nice bump in AP yesterday...[wowitem]Primalstrike Vest[/wowitem][wowitem]Primalstrike Belt[/wowitem] and [wowitem]Primalstrike Bracers[/wowitem] (these links are NOT updated for that set...it has a lot more AGI and AP now) gained like 30-40 AP, making the total set AP staggering...yes, it isnt socketed, but still, you cant argue with this much AGI and AP

- lifebloom works much better now...it used to be a nice afterthought, but now its kicking in some good heals, even for a crap healer like me

Tolwen

I know i got some +armor on my clefthoof gear but I don't remember how much armor I had before the patch.

Shadowwolf

A lot of gear got an armor boost to compensate for Heroic changes. Im guessing that the difference is probably due to that increase on the items you have like belt, boots, etc.

Also, those links are updated now. =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess