Favored enchants

Started by Darkling, August 21, 2006, 01:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkling

Ok, I'm brainstorming again trying to get this stuff flowing. I have decided to start using My Shadowblade along with my Keris...dagger. Both have Crusader enchants. So far, since I have been using them, I have noticed my damage goes up dramatically with both proc at similar times because they stack.

When I am in an instance, I equip my Gut Ripper, which has the +15 agi enchant on it.

On my armor, I can't remember everything, but most of it is obviously agi except the bracers which have a +7 stamina on it.

Now if only they would allow echants on bows...

un4

My Black Menace has the burning weapon enchant from outside the back door to Ulda.  That's been a really lovely find for me, both in PvP and in PvE.  I just have to be careful not to aggro neutral mobs with the AoE :P
Armor currently has armor patches on, instead of enchants (<3 Rah).  +Agi on the bracers and Mithril Spurs on the boots.
un4

Khanus

I really like Lifestealing enchant for grinding and pve in general. ATM I'm weilding GM Dirk with Lifesteal and Scarlet Kris with +15 agi on it. Really nice combo and lifesteal procs ALOT. Even though its only 30 life per proc its better than nothing. Lifestealing isnt all that great for pvp for the same reason why warriors tallent Blood Craze isnt that good for pvp. Normally you're not going to last long once out in the open. Normally as soon as i come out of stealth people will drop ther current target to bang on me a little.

Darkling

I have Lifestealing on my lobotomizer, which i never use anymore, and +15 agi on all my other weapons i pack around. My armor has +dodge, +haste, or +stam. I used to be all up in the +agi to armor, but ended up favoring stam due to it's health adding properties.

Khanus

Stam is definatly where pvp is at for melee classes. Gives you a few extra seconds of hitting, and a few more seconds for a healer to get a heal off...lol as slim as a chance of that happening is.

un4

I currently have no enchants besides the fiery on my Julie's.  I'm changing gear too quickly, and reaching raiding levels, so enchants arn't worth the money atm.
un4