Huge grats to Airtotem!

Started by Arcdelad, April 24, 2008, 11:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I know his druid is horde...and I know his druid isnt in our guild, but I want to say huge grats to Airtotem nonetheless for getting a bear mount from ZA...congrats man!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&n=Rhino

Airtotem

Oh dear, I wish you would have warned me first Arc, hehe, I am not one to brag.

That character was my first to 60, I created him about 3 years ago. I don't get a chance to play WoW as much anymore on any character, but I still meet up with some friends every Wednesday and Thursday nights from 11-1 servertime to do whatever. We've been working at ZA for about 6ish weeks, and we as a team started beating the timer about 2 weeks ago.  I don't have Berzerker's Call yet, but I do have 3 mini voodoo gnomes that will fight by my side at will and help me solo cap a tower in AV. =)

You guys aren't far behind with your ZA group, after you get ZJ, you get used to clearing it in about 2 hours. We tweaked our group a little, we now only go with 2 healers, and we even have some off specs, like a balance druid, elemental shaman and ret paladin.  Once we made the tweak, we started getting better and better at the timer.  You guys will have tons of mounts soon!  =)