WTH??

Started by elsabet, November 04, 2008, 02:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elsabet

From patch notes:
- The Swift Flight Form is now available on the trainer at level 71, requiring 300 riding skill, and Flight Form learned.

Did they seriously take away my swift flight form? grrrrrr

Elsapissedoffdrooooood

Shadowwolf

No they didnt take it away if you have it I dont think. They better not have. I think this means that if you didnt or dont do the quest chain for it now, you can just buy it at the trainer at lvl 71 removing the need to do the long chain. The charm you get from it has become worthless anyhow so I expected this to happen.

[item]32481[/item]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

elsabet

Whew, it still works.

WTB back my 10% bonus.

grrrr.....

khader

Blizzard has stated they are making the pally, lock and druid mounts/flight forms available for purchase.  I believe quests are still there but you can simply buy the mounts/form although it will be at a higher level - ie druid flight form purchased at lvl 71 vs obtained via quest at 68.

With new content Blizzard figures it will be harder for people to get groups together to go back to the original content to acquire mounts.  Making is so each class can buy instead of quest for their mount should help those who don't have the resources of the best guild in WoW.

Nasanna

To hopefully help fix some of the confusion

The flight form at level 68 is still buyable at level 68 and is the un-epic, normal flight form (60% speed).
Swift flight form, the 280% epic flight form is now buyable at level 71 instead of the quest you do that you USED to do at level 70.