hi2swipe version pally and some other stuff

Started by Tolwen, March 14, 2009, 01:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tolwen

[blizzard] Druid (Skills List / Talent + Glyph Calc.)
Faerie Fire and Faerie Fire (Feral): Now decreases armor of your target by 5%. Has a 5-minute duration, and a 40-second PvP duration.
Feral Faerie Fire: The damage generated by this ability in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form has been increased substantially.
Innervate: This spell no longer costs mana.
Pounce: No longer affected by diminishing returns with other stuns, however, it now shares a diminishing return with Cheap Shot (Rogue).
Savage Defense: Trainable at level 40 with Dire Bear Form as a prerequisite. When the Druid deals a melee critical strike, they gain a physical damage shield equal to 25% of their attack power. The next hit completely consumes the shield, regardless of how much damage was done. Only active in Bear Form.
Swipe: The Bear Form and Dire Bear Form version of this ability no longer has a targeting requirement and hits targets behind the druid and to the sides.
Predatory Strikes: This talent no longer works when in Moonkin form.
Survival of the Fittest: Bonus armor reduced to 11/22/33% instead of 22/44/66%.[/blizzard]
So...hi2dawn of drood aoe tanking I mean more aoe tanking
Stronger, faster, harder, better!!!  O0

fiere redfern

"We can make him better... bigger... faster, stronger, the KING OF SPAIN!"

/breaks into song

(for those of you who think I'm completely insane... this isn't the version I wanted, but here's the song XD)

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-00zjEq9PNs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-00zjEq9PNs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

un4

WTB no diminishing returns on Cheap Shot and specials that hit behind me.
un4