OH noooooo

Started by Hugh, May 08, 2009, 01:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugh

Warrior (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
Juggernaut too powerful?
Juggernaut is something we're keeping an eye on. We introduced it specifically to give warriors some much-needed PvP potency and don't want to immediately nerf it back to being a non-entity.

got this from mmo-champion, so looks like they may do somethin bout this later on, i personally dont find it overpowering, i can still beat a warrior but then again i wear plate too, so clothies may not be able to take it like a man :P, also its every 15sec on charge cd and if you can kill a warrior, or warrior cant be killed in 15sec then they deserve to have this abilitly for suriving that long.

Apolla

If it's used properly, it could be considered overpowered.  Give me an attack minus rend/deep wounds that ignores armor and I will forget about the 100% crit after charge.  In-combat charge is pretty much necessary though.

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Trismus

It's not overpowered.

Imo, might as well remove stealth from rogues.
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

un4

un4

Trismus

woot, they nerfed it again!

Jugg now increases charge CD by 5 sec...
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Apolla

I know, I know...we still got 2-3 nerfs in us so be prepared. :yell:

People are going with 48/23 for imp intercept-but it's not worth it imo.  Bladestorm's CC immunity is too much to give up...but we weren't nearly as jacked up as DKs or rets and we get the nerf?  One word. WTF >:(

Trismus

48/23 makes me want to puke. Bladestorm is practically a class-defining ability I'd never want to lose, and Fury is so freaking awful I can't even speak on it. Combine kindergarten playstyle (hurr hurr zergrush EVERYTHING) with no MS and you can kill nothing aside from OOM clothies.

IMO, they should change the glyph back to 21% at least, and then nerf someone else really hard to I can point and laugh  ]:D

Apolla

Yes fury is mickey mouse, but it still is functionable, but not to a constantly viable and reliable spec.  With a grim toll+proper use of death wish/reck it can perform a few things.  I won't do fury again but it did have a constant interrupt without swapping weapons. 

And don't worry they will nerf us into the ground until the point of current hunter representation in arena.

Hugh

NOTE, a rogue can gouge a warrior durin bladestorm

Apolla

I've been intercept stunned, been affected by Desecration and Death Grip, among other things.  Trying to figure out what else works against it =/

Trismus

It only gets me if they do it after I've hit bladestorm but before the server starts the bladestorm, so to speak. Hunter representation has always been poor, but good hunters can annihilate.