FYI new scam

Started by Artrubian, October 28, 2010, 04:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artrubian

in an effort to control the world one account after another they seem to have switched around their tactics a tad...im sure most of you are already aware of these but this is one that Faruza recently got so i thought i would just post as a FYI

Subject: World of Warcraft Account Administration
>
> Greetings,
>
>
> An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence that the account in question is being sold or traded. As you may
> not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here:
> WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement
> and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here:
> WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use
> The investigation will be continued by Blizzard administration to determine the action to be taken against your account. If your account is
> found violating the EULA and Terms of Use, your account can, and will be suspended/closed/or terminated.
> In order to keep this from occurring, you should immediately verify that you are the original owner of the account.
> To verify your identity please visit the following webpage:us.armorywowblizz
>
> Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval issues. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and
> your continued interest in World of Warcraft.
> Sincerely,
>
> Kennalith
> Account Administration
> Blizzard Entertainment
>
>
> KUlGvkDJz9k7QbA

Haderach

you might want to un-link that link since it is clickable in the post.

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands