2.1.0 is coming

Started by Shadowwolf, May 14, 2007, 10:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Looks like if its not tonight its probably going to be next week. Ive gotten some word on it that makes me pretty sure its very soon now. Soon as it is, Ill post a full download for those of you who dont like using the horrid Blizz Downloader.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

cant wait....so much goodness in this patch...

thank you for posting the patches shadow

Threlin

Quote from: Shadowwolf on May 14, 2007, 10:48:56 PM
Looks like if its not tonight its probably going to be next week. Ive gotten some word on it that makes me pretty sure its very soon now. Soon as it is, Ill post a full download for those of you who dont like using the horrid Blizz Downloader.

Thanks for the update Shadow. Thanks as well for always posting the full patchs for download. It's very appreciated!

The Blizzard Downloader makes me want to drive numerous railroad spikes into my forehead!  :P

Shadowwolf

Quote from: Threlin on May 15, 2007, 09:26:53 AM
Quote from: Shadowwolf on May 14, 2007, 10:48:56 PM

Thanks for the update Shadow. Thanks as well for always posting the full patchs for download. It's very appreciated!

The Blizzard Downloader makes me want to drive numerous railroad spikes into my forehead!  :P

You and me both. Ive often joked with some of my employees who also play WoW that as a company we should recode it, open source it, and mail it to them in hopes they will use the one we make which would work. lol

Somehow tho its hard to come out with "Your stuff sucks, here, we made it better since you wouldnt" and not upset the target party =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

Thanks much!

QuoteSomehow tho its hard to come out with "Your stuff sucks, here, we made it better since you wouldnt" and not upset the target party =)
... which is exactly what I did last week and why I didn't get home until this week... except that I did it to my supervisor's code... work's a bit ackward atm.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

Fee, Fie, Foe, Fum; I smell the blood of a patching one...   :Fire Elemental:
un4