300 Jewelcrafter now cutting gems for Twilight

Started by Lynette, January 19, 2007, 08:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynette

I dinged 300 jewelcrafting yesterday on my alt and can now cut gems to be used in sockets.  If you would like to have any rough gems cut at no cost to you (guildies only), send them to Samlaen.  There are no mats involved.  Tips are appreciated but not necessary or expected.  My fee outside of the guild is 5g per stone, just in case you have friends outside the guild that are interested.

If you have any questions, whisper either Lynette or Samlaen in game or post here.

Here is what I can currently cut:

[wowitem]23113[/wowitem] requires a [wowitem]23112[/wowitem] - provides +6 intellect

[wowitem]23108[/wowitem] requires a [wowitem]23107[/wowitem] - provides +4 spell dmg and +4 stamina

[wowitem]23098[/wowitem] requires a [wowitem]21929[/wowitem] - provides +3 critical strike and +3 strength

[wowitem]23103[/wowitem] requires a [wowitem]23079[/wowitem] - provides +3 spell critical and +4 spell penetration

[wowitem]23118[/wowitem] requires an [wowitem]23117[/wowitem] - provides +9 stamina

[wowitem]23094[/wowitem] requires a [wowitem]23077[/wowitem] - provides +13 healing

usonian

Wow Lynette, you got to 300 Jewelcrafting in 3 days?!  What does it take to level jewelcrafting?  I haven't read anything about this profession yet.  Thanks for the offer by the way.  I just found an Azure Moonstone and was wondering what it was for so I may be requesting your services as soon as I get a socketed item ;)

un4

un4

Vengeance

grats lynette! good enough as getting to 70 in 28 hours! :P

Lyte

Kaidelina