Transmute - Titanium

Started by Lyte, February 10, 2009, 07:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyte

My druid alt, Ima, can transmute Titanium.  Use her -please-!!!  It will lvl her :)  So if you need it, please, please tell me!  I don't charge of course, just want to lvl her profession.

Arcdelad

her druid's last name is 'skank' btw...

Drygioni

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0PIdWdw15U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0PIdWdw15U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]...

Lyte

Hope you don't kiss your kids with that filthy mouth!

TheGeneral451

whats the cd for that?? Cus i can send alot of saronite ur way

Lyte

I have no idea what cooldown is for it, sorry.  I just got it the other day and haven't used it yet :)

Lynette

Quote from: TheGeneral451 on February 10, 2009, 11:24:26 AM
whats the cd for that?? Cus i can send alot of saronite ur way

I think it is 1 day.

Arcdelad

seriously though...there has to be some title you can get that will go well with "Ima"....there is too much comic gold there to waste....

ima jenkins doesnt sound rite....ima vanquisher is better....maybe theyll put in an achievement for noth in naxx, where if your raid wipes, you can get the "n00b" title....then you can be "Ima noob"!

Nasanna

Feel free to send some to my warrior Kurzie too... I get skillups from it (8 saronite = 1 titanium) and it has a 20 hour cooldown.

Lyte

lol how about "Ima with teh noob. ->"

Nasanna

Pretty much all of the titles that go at the end of the name work...

Ima Hand of Adal
Ima Champion of the Naaru

Haderach

coming soon Ima the love fool

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Lyte

Is that a title I can get her?

un4

Complete all the "Love is in the Air" achievements to unlock it, Lyte.
un4