NEW IMPROVED Gnomish Army Knife!

Started by Gutboy, February 20, 2009, 02:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutboy

I just read that in 3.0.8 they improved the [item]Gnomish Army Knife[/item] to remove the need for [item]Simple Wood[/item] when making campfires with it!

NOW who wants one??  (Better hurry, I only have about a dozen left...) :D

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

KittyPurple

ZOMG!!!! EPIC WIN!!!

Yes, I would like one, please.

Riddlerr

I forget where I read it and I very well could be wrong but im pretty sure the are removing the need of simple wood when making a campfire in general.

fiere redfern

So... how does blizzard create their fires? Flint and a song? Or maybe rainbows and concentrated sunshine.

If that's the case, it's just another in a long line of changes that make no blasted sense, especially in an RPG environment.

/soapbox

Zario

Fie,  I'm pretty good at burning crap without having wood around =p

Nixphire

If you don't need to be an engineer to use it for fires and skinning, I'll take one  :General Smiley:

Gutboy

Quote from: Nixphire on February 21, 2009, 08:10:34 PM
If you don't need to be an engineer to use it for fires and skinning, I'll take one  :General Smiley:

Yep, the only thing about it that requires engineering is the "jumper cable" function.

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington