I refuse...

Started by Arcdelad, January 05, 2009, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

...to use spellcheck out of integrity...

so htere!

Fleecy

Muridin

my biggest thought is anything i spell which is in my English spelling, eg catalogue, the spell checker wants to change it as its the aussie way of spelling the word.

Shadowwolf

Thats what the "Ignore" button is for =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Air

[attachthumb=#]
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

TheGeneral451

moron an offical language?

JohnnieRat

At least it wasn't "We speak American here!"

Arcdelad

i haev a degree from ASU....just check out our credentials before tyou slam me!

http://www.snopes.com/college/admin/playboy.asp

Drygioni

Quote from: Arcdelad on January 05, 2009, 05:32:44 PM
i haev a degree from ASU....just check out our credentials before tyou slam me!

100G says that "tyou" was intentional!

now you're just giving the fans what they want. SELLOUT!

Emmalina

Quotei haev a degree from ASU....just check out our credentials before tyou slam me!

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Arcdelad

i have recently been told that I do indeed have fat fingers....keep in mind im not a large guy - im 6'-2" and i weigh 170 lbs, so on most accounts im too slim and "wiry"...

my fingers though...just have the propensity to hit two keys sometimes...PLUS i never had any formal typing training, so my 'style' is a mix of two fingers and more conventional 10 finger typing....

...and really i dont care when i mispell...so i dont take the time to correct it =)

JohnnieRat

Dry, I truly am a fan of your selection of Nature Crit, Arcane Damage, Dodge, Range AP, and Spirit for your sig stats.

kajunlady

hehe JR I just love the sig. under you player one

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Drygioni

Quote from: JohnnieRat on January 06, 2009, 05:28:55 AM
Dry, I truly am a fan of your selection of Nature Crit, Arcane Damage, Dodge, Range AP, and Spirit for your sig stats.

thx JR, I like to think the world becomes just a little better each time my [item]Gnomish Lightning Generator[/item] crits

Shadowwolf

Thats been cracking me up since yesterday when I first saw it as well, hehe.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess